Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was so excited to have the opportunity to work with this locale. I am very hopeful to have some success but if for some reason I do not I will try to find them someone else to work with them I know there aren't a great deal of them in the hobby. They are my favorite pumilio I keep mainly due to their demeanor they are always out in the open, very active and call continuously

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
so i guess youve found out that that particular frog is a calling machine. cant wait to see the new tank for them ;) i really do wish you the best of luck. this trio has produced froglets that completed metamorphosis (so thats a good sign) but they are VERY tiny and delicate.

james

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah he only stops calling for a few minutes a day. I am working on a new tank for them but they are doing well in the one they came in and all the plants are growing back in nicely. As far as spring tails I have a lot of cultures more cultures then set up frog tanks and all my tanks are seeded and I add more weekly hoping to have success I will be posting pics and video if I have any at all.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One of the females laid 3 eggs this morning. I was hoping to have them in their larger tank before they started laying but I guess they just couldn't wait any longer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts