Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through some old pics and found these (and now that Freddy has sulked back into the shadows it doesn't feel like I'm handing any satisfaction to him by showing him proof :p ), here are some pics of them when I first got them and put them in QT when they were young, you can compare their size to the coco chips, it's interesting to see how some of the spots fused or broke apart as they grew, or how some of the spots stayed small but the frogs grew etc, I put an adult pic of each after the youngster pics:

Female:

Male:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Brave saying his name like that. Kinda like the candyman. Say his name three times and he might just appear.

how old were they in those shots

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hi Chris,
mine were a similar size when I got them which makes me think the 'mantra' that they can't be moved till after 7 months needs testing. I've moved one just less than three months old I just need to build up the courage to move my latest three which are only a few of weeks out of the brom!

Regards
Graham

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chris, when are you going to try something challenging...like working with a species that doesn't do all the work?

;)
That Trinidadian rum musta been pretty good, forgot about teasing me that I might not know what to do with the casti tads eh? :p

I'm thinking they were somewhere between 5-8 months in the QT Pics.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Amazing frogs. :D
How old are they now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts