Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got these guys this weekend...I received a 1.2 group. I have paired the extra female with one of Frogfaces male...here are some pictures. Each pair has already laid too!!! One was just jelly mass and the other I received 5 fertile eggs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Congratulation, Chris! Of all the tinctorius that I have been interested in collecting over the years, these were the ones I was LEAST interested in. That was until I saw them!

A friend here gave me a group of tadpoles to raise-up and I have enjoyed them terribly. I like how small they are and (at least mine) are completely black with just a rim of orange. They are definitely the "Halloween" tinctorius!

Good luck with the egg clutches! Richard.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Awesome! These guys have a more subtle beauty to them, but they're still really great looking. Nice job on breeding them!!!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Wow, congrats Chris! Boy frogs sure are fertile in your state, I heard someone else also had luck with a Lorenzo joint project too! Those Lorenzo are awesome project material;)

·
Banned
915 Posts
congrats homie i'm trying to get some real soon, might have to come to carolina and get some since family there lol. happi frogging:D:D

·
Banned
915 Posts
well keep me posted i'd love to get at least three of them from you if you have froglets when i make it that way for summer

·
Registered
666 Posts
Awesome frogs Chris! Thank you for sharing! Please keep me in mind if you get these guys producing viable offspring, they are one of the most under appreciated but spectacular tincs IMO. Well done!

Chris

1 - 20 of 28 Posts