Dendroboard banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So is a new addition to my collection. I got these guys from Andy on Saturday and love them!!! They are an amazing frog and hope to have success with them like I am with my standards. The proven group consist of 1.1.2 and one tadpole in a 15H vert...I plan on keeping just the pair in there once I can get them out. I got the tank with them and replanting it a little with different color plants so the frogs stand out a little more instead of camouflage into the tank...lol. Here are some pictures of their tank and frogs

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet man, where's the pictures? I thought you were downsizing your collection.. Lol.
I did...I only have 4 pairs of frogs now :(. Since I wont have the health issues now I figured I would re-grow it back slowly. Here are the pictures.

And here is their viv as of now, striped of most plants...will post nw pics of their viv tonight or tmw

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can confirm it is a 2.1.1 since I just separated them...hopefully it's a 2.2...just re-did their tank...I'll post pictures up later tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Nice frogs Chris! Are the flash marks on yours way brighter in person? The flash marks on mine are unrealistically bright, but we can't really catch that on film.

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice frogs Chris! Are the flash marks on yours way brighter in person? The flash marks on mine are unrealistically bright, but we can't really catch that on film.
Yes...still trying to play with the flash on my camera so it doesnt wash out the green like it does. Here is a picture so you see what I mean. Look at the green stripe going down the top of his body compared to the rest

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Yes...still trying to play with the flash on my camera so it doesnt wash out the green like it does. Here is a picture so you see what I mean. Look at the green stripe going down the top of his body compared to the rest
Try a homemade diffuser. Cut a piece of plastic out of a gallon milk jug and hold it or tape it over the flash. You can double or triple it to get more or less diffusion. Frogboy and I love our crappy little diffuser! Works great.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
nice to see more people working with these.. seems like they're one of those morphs vulnerable to falling out of the hobby with green leg/orange already available.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts