Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys here is some pics of my trio of Dendrobate auratus blue bronze morph. I got my frogs from a fellow member on here he username is guppygal. She is awesome frogs arrived safe and fast and where eating from day one when I got them. They aren't as real bold but aren't too shy Archie my favorite frog is always out and about he is my smallest. The female or the one I hope is a female is gorgeous. Me being a newbie guppygal added and help me out a lot and has pointed me in the right direction and given me great tips. I will do business again with her in the future. Ok back to the frogs below is two pics of them.

Female which is gorgeous is color and pattern she also is plump lol. :)

Archie my favorite little buddy is in the top right corner and my other male is in the lower left. Hope you guys enjoy and please comment.

·
Registered
264 Posts
How shy are these guys for you? I just got in a trio of blue and black auratus and they are fairly shy so far; want to see if the bronze morph is bolder.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How shy are these guys for you? I just got in a trio of blue and black auratus and they are fairly shy so far; want to see if the bronze morph is bolder.
They are shy but there is always atleast one (I may get lucky and two will be out) out at any giving time. If I'm still they usually are out hunting bugs.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a pair of Blue and blacks and there are always out for me and sometimes come right up to the class wanting me to feed them. Although, they do get skittish at any fast movements..

Beautiful frogs by the way, and I'm glad to hear ur little guy is pulling through!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, Krenshaw - I definitely want your pdf hobby to be an enjoyable one. I forgot to give you destructions for the almond leaf, but I think you can find them on the board. Also, the woodlice like to be kept in the dark. Again, there are directions on the board for cultivating them. As far as the springtails go, mine absolutely LOVE flake fish food. They also like the Fluker's Cricket cubes, which make great eating stations in your tank for your fruitflies, cuz they love 'em, too.

I still have a few more blue/bronze that I haven't sexed yet. They're not quite a year old, maybe 9 or 10 months. I also have some adorable froglets, if anybody is interested. I'll post them for sale later on, unless someone snaps 'em up in a hurry :D

Brian, you should have a nice surprise in the mail either today or tomorrow ~

cya!
kristi

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind words, Krenshaw - I definitely want your pdf hobby to be an enjoyable one. I forgot to give you destructions for the almond leaf, but I think you can find them on the board. Also, the woodlice like to be kept in the dark. Again, there are directions on the board for cultivating them. As far as the springtails go, mine absolutely LOVE flake fish food. They also like the Fluker's Cricket cubes, which make great eating stations in your tank for your fruitflies, cuz they love 'em, too.

I still have a few more blue/bronze that I haven't sexed yet. They're not quite a year old, maybe 9 or 10 months. I also have some adorable froglets, if anybody is interested. I'll post them for sale later on, unless someone snaps 'em up in a hurry :D

Brian, you should have a nice surprise in the mail either today or tomorrow ~

cya!
kristi
Guppygal your a too generous like I keep saying. An extra frog. Guys you gotta get with her see is Awesome and the little guys she has to offer are amazing I love these frogs. Thank you on the almond leaves I pretty much know ab the almond leaves. The Isopods I have in a dark cupboard as well as the springtails. I'm actually feeding the guys both cultures tropical fish flakes and mushrooms. Thanks for the awesome gift and help along the way I really believe you have made this hobby really enjoyable. ;) words just can't describe of how generous your are. Thank you once again lol.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Guppygal your a too generous like I keep saying. An extra frog. Guys you gotta get with her see is Awesome and the little guys she has to offer are amazing I love these frogs. Thank you on the almond leaves I pretty much know ab the almond leaves. The Isopods I have in a dark cupboard as well as the springtails. I'm actually feeding the guys both cultures tropical fish flakes and mushrooms. Thanks for the awesome gift and help along the way I really believe you have made this hobby really enjoyable. ;) words just can't describe of how generous your are. Thank you once again lol.
I'm so glad you like them. For me, it's just a great hobby, and I like to help people out with a few 'extras'. The couple that you received today is a sexed pair and I think that they're already laying eggs. I doubt any of the business froggers would do the same. Could be wrong....

Please enjoy and may the frogs be with you ;)
kristi

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm so glad you like them. For me, it's just a great hobby, and I like to help people out with a few 'extras'. The couple that you received today is a sexed pair and I think that they're already laying eggs. I doubt any of the business froggers would do the same. Could be wrong....

Please enjoy and may the frogs be with you ;)
kristi
Wow thank you. I will enjoy them. See guys she is Awesome with what see does.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hey, when are we gonna get some pix? I'm curious if this pix is the same pair I sent you. When I moved them out of the baby tank, they were very happy to see each other.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
As soon as all my upload to Photobucket I'm gonna post a pic of everyone of my frogs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts