Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Alexander,

Awesome pics. Did you happen to get photos of the areas you found the frogs in? or are they coming later? Thought many of us would enjoy seeing that.

Melis

ps....tell you Dad, that his comment last night was hysterical!!!

AlexanderStubbs said:
Hi Guys,

I finally have posted some pictures from my recent trip to Costa Rica and Panama. I will get more pics up from the trip (and of my frogs) soon.

Please see: http://www.frognet.org/gallery/Alexander-Stubbs

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We were there for a little over a month. Two weeks in Costa Rica, two weeks in Bocas and 4 days in the canal zone. There are many more photos that I have not posted yet (we took over a thousand) a lot more should be loaded on tonignt. I made sure to take lots of pictures of their habitat.

Alexander

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nice pics. I really like the pics. of the sloth’s. I have a bunch of pics. that I took when I went to Costa Rica this summer I should load up to share with you guys. Here is one of my sloth pics.

ADAM

·
Registered
448 Posts
I really like the toucan, tamandua, and the coati. I saw an animal that looked kind of like the coati when I was away but it was to fast to get a pic.
Keep them coming.\
ADAM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.