Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Nice frog room, looks like mine before I cleaned it a bit. Are thoose the 65 gallon frog tanks from twin oaks.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
joshua_delancey69 said:
Gecko guy the frog room is actually cleaned up now these pics are a week or so old. I just had not had time until after PHILLY.
I understand, they have been giving us lots of work at school before thanlgiving break, and with a broken finger it is hard to clean up. Thoose 65gal tanks are nice, how large is each section?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i have college which the work load is a lot large than high school (no offence) Plus I work with glasscages.com I went to philly last week end, atlanta this week, then in 2 weeks dallas. so i will be really busy since finals fall around the dallas trip.

A broken finger has to suck too.........

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Man you're busy! Do you go to the tampa or orlando shows?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
was at the orlando show, daytona, but did not make it to the tampa show because of school..

the tank is 4x18x18
each tank then would be 8 inches wide 18 tall and 18 long just a little more than 10 gallons

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
How you already thanksgivin break? They took away ours cause the damn hurricanes! Except thanksgiving day of course, and the day after!

Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts