Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share with everyone, that some of my frog pictures will be on 2 shuttles at the Bronx Zoo this summer. They may also use them for some other things, but that is not final yet. The pictures have been printed and should be on the shuttles soon. I will post a picture when I get one. They are going to send me a pictures when they are done. I just wanted to share, and if you live nearby let me know how they look. I may make a trip later in the summer, but am not sure yet.

You guys have always had great comments for my pics and I am every excited about this news.

G

·
0 Posts
woot great job man! Hopefully they will pay you and you can finally get the money for those lens that you blew at IAD. Post the pics of the shuttle bus when they send it to you.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEHE, ya i'm holding off on the new camera until canon releases the 10D replacement. Sometime this year...

Jaso said:
woot great job man! Hopefully they will pay you and you can finally get the money for those lens that you blew at IAD. Post the pics of the shuttle bus when they send it to you.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been informed that the shuttles are running as of today, and I should have a picture next week when the weather is better.

kyle1745 said:
I wanted to share with everyone, that some of my frog pictures will be on 2 shuttles at the Bronx Zoo this summer. They may also use them for some other things, but that is not final yet. The pictures have been printed and should be on the shuttles soon. I will post a picture when I get one. They are going to send me a pictures when they are done. I just wanted to share, and if you live nearby let me know how they look. I may make a trip later in the summer, but am not sure yet.

You guys have always had great comments for my pics and I am every excited about this news.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts