Dendroboard banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

Thank you all for the help I added a rock ledge and another brom this morning
I am starting to see baby dwarf whites crawling around just under the leaf litter and I have no mold anyplace which I feel like tells me my springtails are doing well
Plants are thriving.
I think I'm ready for a pair of azureus

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

Plant Flower Purple Organism Terrestrial plant

Thanks for all the feedback! I added a rock ledge and moved some moss on and stuck a a baby tears under to trail down. This tank is ready to go! I was really wanting to put a couple azures in there but the patricia has caught my eye also now. I have a 40 gallon breeder that im about to start i think inmay put the azures in there it will have a foam back ground so i will plant mostly in the back ground and have more floor space in that
one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really love what you did with the angled piece of wood and moss. However, if you don’t have an auto mister or fogger that stuffs going to dry out. Also I agree with others: take out the bromeliad in the back and replace it with hard scape, not another plant. Then put the bromeliad on that hardscape. 4/5 keep it up!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I really love what you did with the angled piece of wood and moss. However, if you don’t have an auto mister or fogger that stuffs going to dry out. Also I agree with others: take out the bromeliad in the back and replace it with hard scape, not another plant. Then put the bromeliad on that hardscape. 4/5 keep it up!
Thanks. I hand mist 2-3 times and most that moss pretty heavy it's always wet.
I'm seriously considering taking that big brom out all together and putting it in another tank. That pathos is going to easily fill that side uo

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I think yall were right I like it like this
I think the only thing I may do is pack a trailing vine in the top corner

·
Registered
Dendrobates Leucomelas
191 Posts
Well friend, you did it.
All of your hard work has paid off and in my opinion it looks fantastic!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Dendrobates Leucomelas
191 Posts
Yes, I'm sure they will be happy in their home

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

21 - 38 of 38 Posts