Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've been a dendroboard member for a little while now but I haven't really done any posting. I wanted to wait and post after my terrarium was finished and inhabited. It's a 10 gallon. I can't remember exactly when I started working on it, but it's been a few months and it's finally finished. I was lucky enough to go to the New England Reptile expo this past Sat. and purchase my first frogs! Two Leucomelas. I'm so excited to finally have some frogs. They are really wonderful to watch! And so much more beautiful in person!
Thanks for looking. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Looks really good - did you change the lighting for the last set of pics? It does look very green and much darker than the first shots.

Frogs look good too!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone! Yeah some of the photos were touched up in Photoshop. They were taken using manual settings and they turned out super dark, but were able to be lightened up a bit and enhanced.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks very nice! Are those 2 leucs juveniles? I would recommend upgrading to a 20g for 2 of them, they will utilize the height for sure. Look very similar to mine except the spot on the back are bigger on mine... finally got a decent pic of one lol, the other has 3 spots where this one has 2

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Hi

You would never know that was your first attempt at a viv! Outstanding:) I love the background and so will your Leucs:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Looks very nice! Are those 2 leucs juveniles? I would recommend upgrading to a 20g for 2 of them, they will utilize the height for sure. Look very similar to mine except the spot on the back are bigger on mine... finally got a decent pic of one lol, the other has 3 spots where this one has 2

Thank you! Yeah I think they must be juveniles. I bought them from Regal Reptiles. I don't know why I didn't ask about their age. I think the crowd overwhelmed me. Yeah a 20 gallon would be nice. May be a while before I can afford to build another tank though. Yeah I noticed that they love to climb, they have been just about everything in the tank already. Hehe yeah they are not the easiest things to take pictures of! The last picture is really cute! Your frog seems to be very trusting of you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi

You would never know that was your first attempt at a viv! Outstanding:) I love the background and so will your Leucs:)
Wow thank you! Yeah I'm really happy with how it turned out. I did a lot of research and used other people's terrarium photos for inspiration.

Nice job more pics when it grows out more
Yeah definitely! I'm looking forward to when my orchids bloom. Oncidium Twinkle Pinkie and Tolumnia Pretty N Pink.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts