Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my terrarium built, renovated, and experimented on and finally I reached a point and said "if I spend all my time critiquing the tank I'll spend another year and half without frogs!" So I posted a wanted ad and BOOM I get an answer from Chicago Frog Man and we talked for about a week to setup a purchase. I just ran over there Thursday night to pick em up and I was pumped. We talked a bit about how I got into the hobby and talked about other members in the local Chicago area. Then he pulls out he leaucs... REAL beauties he had. I picked up three 5-7 month olds that are active as can be and good FF hunters. So here I am with new pics (thru glass in most of them with an iPhone 4) but I'll bust out some real nice 18MP shots soon. Thanks for looking!

Here was my build thread also--
http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/parts-construction/64671-exo-terra-24x18x18-redux-pic-heavy.html

By nschmitz06 at 2011-10-29

He is trying to stare me down!!

This is my favorite picture so far--

And a YouTube video of feeding time--

Thanks for looking everyone. I was just too excited and had to share this with you--

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have any yet! I'll have to take some when I get to use the super SLR :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
nice frogs. my leucs are too small for the mansion I built them :(
I have to let em grow for about a month so they're big enough to house in their new enclosure

·
Registered
240 Posts
Glad you are enjoying them Nick, your tank looks great! Nice shots too. Good to meet you Thursday, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts