Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
How many do you plan on putting in there? I would say its not going to be big enough for anything more then a grow out viv if that. is that a 12x12x18 or 12x12x12?

Besides that it looks great! what type of moss is that?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Looks good, but I would suggest adding some leaf litter. That will not be large enough for tincs. Maybe 1 at the most..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it is an 18x18x24 exo terra. it should be able to hold a pair right? moreover they are dwarf tincs.
the moss i use is pillow moss :)

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
It'll hold a pair no problem.

We have a group of 4.1 Bakhuis. I know the moss looks great, but Bakhuis love larger leaf litter and lots of it. The more you have the more you will see them. Picture a forest floor. Lots of sticks, debris and leaf litter.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you. i am waiting for my leaf litter to be to delivered to me together with some other stuff i ordered online. once i got them i can change accordingly.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
The viv looks good. As others have pointed out, the more leaf litter, the more safe the frogs will feel. You could also try taking a few cuttings of the Selaginella and other plant from the wall and planting them on the ground. The more plants, the safer the frogs will feel as well.

Good luck with the Bakhuis, they are a great little tintorius! Richard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts