Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

although ive not seen them feeding - they are about 3 weeks into the full on froglet stage and they seem to be all healthy....

just noticed that my tris have laid again too :D

Jono

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are one of the most common dart frog in the UK / Europe at the moment... they normally go for about £30 at retail and £15 - 20 private :) - FANTASTIC frogs though :)

do you recon the young looks okay?

Jonny :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want some tricolors so badly now! I usually like the thumbnails more, but these tricolors are really starting to get to me. I think these pics of some barely morphed froglets are the last straw. I'm going to get some.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WoW Awesome looking frogs , I have 5 tricolor tads that are growing everyday, cant wait to see them morphed like yours , please post future development pictures, cheers :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GJUK said:
they are one of the most common dart frog in the UK / Europe at the moment... they normally go for about £30 at retail and £15 - 20 private :) - FANTASTIC frogs though :)

do you recon the young looks okay?

Jonny :)
hello :wink:

got my E. tricolor at the last Gilze Frogday in Holland.
they were selling 15 Euros for two (7.5 Euro each!)

quite cheap and very common frog over here.

sardaukar

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
They used to be super common and cheap over here as well, but had the "common frog" syndrom and almost dropped out of the hobby. Recently they've had a resurgence as they had become rare, and are a whopping $45-55 a piece! Thats a lot for frogs that years ago went for $20-25 and I got lots of tads for free :!:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts