Dendroboard banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Day 2 since getting these little guys, they are so awesome! one of them is so adventurous and bold I cant believe it. They love the small pool of water and all the hide outs.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Your welcome!! haha its Troyz22 from youtube... frogs look great congrats!!

Is that background secured to the glass, so the frogs can't get behind there...they are pretty skilled at squeezing through small areas. How come u cute the top 3" off of the background?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahaha O shit, I was just wondering what in the world you were saying "your welcome" for until I checked my youtube and realized you pointed me here and because of you I found a breeder!! thanks for your help bud!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that background secured to the glass, so the frogs can't get behind there...they are pretty skilled at squeezing through small areas. How come u cute the top 3" off of the background?
its a removable background, its tightly wedged in there with no space, but just in case I attached the mesh I use to cover my false bottom and attached it to the bottom of the back ground so there is a barrier. I also didnt want them to fall behind the false bottom or into the cut out where the water pump is, so its completely blocked off.

I cut off the top of the background because I have to trailing plants, planted up there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts