Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great pics! Your plants and frogs are beautiful.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! They are around 8 months or so.

I have plenty of FFs and springs to fatten them up! More than I could use actually... I currently have 9 cultures going lol
2 new ones per species a week...

Should I use termites to fatten them up or just continue feeding the springs and FFs?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Beautiful frogs, I agree with everyone else too, a lil bit skinny. Termites would certainly fatten them up and they are great used in a rotation with ff's, springs, bean beetles, ets. Have you though about feeding them small amounts twice a day?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Judging from the pics they look pretty small. I feed my froglets and juvis everyday and the adults every other day. Feeding them everyday will probably fatten them up nicely.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Those are very nice! Mine are fatties.....lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea yours are fatties!!!
Mine barely seem to be gaining weight ... They are a little more plump but not a great deal...
How long will it take?

·
Registered
312 Posts
They are six months old. I usually put in around 150ish flies every couple days between the four frogs. They just pig out and thus are fat I guess...haha. I think mine need to go on a diet.

I'm guessing it will take a couple weeks of heavier feeding to show the weight gain with yours.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Frogs look amazing! I totally stole your title on one of my threads with out knowing....sorry about that, wish I knew how to change it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts