Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been surfing these forums for about a year I have finally decided to join up. Currently my tank houses one male powder blue tinc. On march 5th I will get two more (hopefully) at a michigan reptile show.
This tank has been set up for a couple of months, previously I had a 12 gallon set up. He is a great frog a little clumsy and goofy though. It features a small pool in the left corner with live freshwater plants and snails. It also has a water feature, with large peice of tiki drift wood.
Enjoy and comment!!
link to gallery (hope this works) http://www.dendroboard.com/coppermine/i ... ?cat=10932
Thanks,
Chris
Lansing Mi Frogger
P.S could someone tell me how to show my pictures in the post.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey there,
Tank looks great! It's cool to have another local on here. Where you at in Lansing?

-Niels

·
Registered
707 Posts
Very nice :D

How do you power the water feature? It looks like water runs down the tiki wood from a pump perhaps. Also, what are you using as a ground covering?

Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Marcos

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use what is called dinasoar poop to divide the land from water. It is like pliable coconut fiber bricks. I have a heater and a small submersible pump in the pool the tubing goes through the coconut bricks and is attached at the top of the driftwood. I use forest floor as my substrate with live moss on top.
I plan on taking some higher resolution photos this weekend with a Nikon D1x. Thanks for showing interest in my tank.
Peace.
Chris

·
Registered
193 Posts
If your intrested in trading that male for a pair of ? I have been in need of a few good men for quite a while. I also have a few young oyapok if your intrested. Thanks Dan

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That may be a possibility, is Minot around Lansing Mi. I do want a few frogs in my tank. I was'nt positive that he was is a male since he is my first dart frog owned but judging by his toepads he is.
Let me know if a trade may be in the works.
Peace.
Chris

·
Registered
193 Posts
Chris
Actually I am on the west side of ND, we would have to ship to make this work. I wish I lived closer to the real world almost everything I do up here in ND I have to ship stuff in and out. Anyway, I would be willing to trade a pr frogs for your male. I have several females and have not been lucky enough to get hold of a male. Anyway, here is my contact info if you want to drop me a line and talk about it. Also, I will ship first so you can just drop the frog in the same box and send it back, I will include and extra heat pack and DHL label for the return. Thanks Dan, 701-727-5313 and cell 701-720-2724 hm e-mail [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts