Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this with a stand and lights for $20. The catch it has a crack on the back pane, this dry fitting the false bottom

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And a fts and over top shot, great stuff is cured, filled in some gaps and added texture to the stream with brown silicone, after it sets ill get to the silicone/peat part

·
Registered
391 Posts
looking good so far. needs more GS foam :)
as for the waterfall im doing something similar to mine. I might have to steal your idea lol

·
Registered
391 Posts
also you should add an underwater submersible heater to keep the water temp @ 78 degrees so whatever you put in there doesnt freeze to death during the winter ;)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After the silicone peat mix I think itll look good, go ahead and steal my idea, thats why I posted it, after reading bout all these non reachable waterfalls I had to cone up with something, also the heater is a must, my house stays st 67ish

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not a fan of grout! It started turning back to powder, so I just used the clear silicome over it anyway, I take some pics when its dry

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im going ti let it dry for a day or two and then do touch ups, I have question though, can I do touch ups with clear silicone? Just dont want to have to buy another brown tube.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That would work other than the fact I want to get the plants from you when I come down there, want my tank cured and running for a week or two first, thank you though, cant wait to see your frogs and vivariums

1 - 20 of 72 Posts