Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a mushroom just appeared in my tank almost instantly, and it got big, FAST. it's gotta be 4" tall at this point, and it's head just opened up this morning, about the size of a $.50 piece.
can this be harmful to my frogs?
is it best to erradicate it before a bunch of them take over my viv?

thanks for the help.

~b
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
Mushrooms shouldnt hurt your frogs. They are great for the soil to. IT breaks it down and helps the plants out by getting a benificial fungis growing on the roots. Its also a great sign that you have mushrooms in there because they need extremely cleam situations to grow.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top