Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Viv has been going for 8 to 10 weeks. Today i found this growing in it.:eek:(see pic)A little hist First. I bleached all plants in 10 % bleach water for 10min. All wood was baked for 4 to 5 hr in the oven at 250f. I used ABG substrate from Josh's Frogs. I even baked the leaves in the tank. It is living on the side of a Driftwood log.That is a part of my waterfall. The water goes down inside the log and comes out at the bottom into gravle. No i did not put mushroom spores in the viv.:rolleyes: At this time it is smaller then a dime. It is real cool looking. I need to know the safty of my frogs??? Is it a mushroom or a Fungies will it take over my viv if left. Is it a good or bad kind?
 

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top