Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Leuc tads seem to be doing alright. One concern of mine is the water. I have read that some prefer to change the water, some will change a percent and others will not do anything. The first clutch is coming up on 3 weeks and their water is looking really murky, thick and yellow/yellow/brown. The base was tadtea(red/yellow) with some moss and spirulina in a 12oz sealed deli cup. Then I added the little bugger, after a week I added a small amount of tad pellets(3 pieces), spirulina, and a dried blood worm and continued to due so every week since. They seem to be eat and thus pooping. What does everyone think? Thanks

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
50 percent water change 2 or 3 times a week using a turkey baster to slurp up the goo. You may need to do that 2 or 3 days in a row to catch up. Sounds like an awful lot of food to be adding all at once for what must still be a fairly small tad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.