Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...I'm currently in the process of setting up my vivarium. Can anyone tell me if misting systems from Mr. Moisture are a good investment? I have heard that the best systems are from Pro Mist but these are too expensive for me right now. Thanks!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a Mr. Moisture and i love it. You must understand if you dont have the cash to spare you most likly dont need it. There good for breeders and big time collectors. You cant let the Mr. Moisture run dry or it will burn out. If your just starting out you wont be using a misting system you will be keeping your frogs in a plastic shoe box or temp tank tell they are good size and doing well.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I used one for 8 or 9 months and then just took it apart and put it away. Mine leaked all over the place no matter what I sealed or tied the connections with. I have a friend here in Madison who has also had this problem. After installing it I also realized that part of the fun in maintaining a terrarium is misting it. It's relaxing to spray them down every morning although I can understand if you have many tanks and just don't have time for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts