Dendroboard banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah, but mine are all sold out until the next shipment n a few weeks. Until then I'll just enjoy the ones on my desk. :p

[QUOTE=Dendroguy;819532]That's what I saw too. After a little bit of research it seems these are more uncommon than I thought, Justin is the only person online that has the at the moment.

D[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Yeah, but mine are all sold out until the next shipment n a few weeks. Until then I'll just enjoy the ones on my desk. :p

[QUOTE=Dendroguy;819532]That's what I saw too. After a little bit of research it seems these are more uncommon than I thought, Justin is the only person online that has the at the moment.

D
[/QUOTE]
BTW, do you know the exact import date? Also do you have any pics showing the size difference between males and females?

D

·
Banned
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The import date on the next batch? You never know til it lands.

I'll take some pics later, females are about twice as large.

BTW, do you know the exact import date? Also do you have any pics showing the size difference between males and females?

D[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
54 Posts
omg that is so cute! I have to find a clip of it calling to hear what you guys are talking about

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
So these are coming in again. Did anyone have any luck w these ones?

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I ended up getting a few of these from a seller...were sold as pairs but it became clear that we really could not sex these things. I scoured the available literature and it seems fairly inconclusive. I suspect the imports consist of mostly females since most of the frogs are close to the upper size range listed.

Mine have dissapeared underground despite low barometric pressure and heavy rain here. They seem content enough-sometimes they will be up against the sides and they can be observed in the burrow chamber sitting there smugly.

Someone should really try to assemble a large group for breeding success-but I do not have the funds to do so.

Reactions: Ed
21 - 34 of 34 Posts