Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be a relatively quick question. I have a pair of Tinctorius cobalts that are about 5 years old. I have gotten somewhere around 15 successful morphs into adulthood out of about 20 eggs. I don't really try to breed them and keep them in hospitable conditions, but I don't vary humidity, light, or anything else to make them want to breed--they just do, and I've enjoyed morphing them out when they do lay eggs.

So, I'm moving to Australia in a few months and need to sell them. I've seen them go for as much as $250 for a sexed and "proven" pair. They did recently give me two more frogs which i'm also going to sell.

I want to get a good deal out of it but have no interest in doing a bad deal. Since they don't breed constantly (even though I dont ever try to breed them), how much would be a fair price?

Thanks for you help!

·
Registered
112 Posts
IMO
they are proven 1:1 and should be sold as proven pair. i think $250 is fair for proven cobalts :)

unproven pairs selling for 200-300 right now. To me a proven pair is worth more than a probable pair :)

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Agreed. Proven and it's up to the purchaser to provide ideal conditions to "step up the breeding". Fair Price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts