Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Why thank you madam, its short for Litchfield.
You may be better off leaving the eggs in the tank...conditions should be good for incubation. The adults may eat some of the young, but they are very prolific, you won't even notice any missing. You will be overrun with babies even if you don't pull the eggs.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Well I guess it is quite noble to pull the eggs. Hopefully they will lay on things that can be pulled...its really hard to get the eggs off without breaking them. I never saw an adult eat one of the young and the guy that bred mine never pulled eggs either, but I'm sure cannibalism does happen. Just be ready for LOTS of eggs and babies...get those melano cultures cranking before you need them (which you will). That is really cool that they are using the brom, maybe they will lay on it so you can just cut a leaf when you pull eggs.
And yes Litchfield is a last name...kinda good you didn't name any kids that, gets annoying being called Phil and having to clarify by saying Field....like a baseball field:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.