Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
E. Anthonyii Santa Isabels
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a busy month, so I haven yet posted my new pair, a probable male and female that I’m calling Flint and Chert, respectively. They’re in the grow out tank for quarantine, but seem fine so far, so I’ll probably transition them to the larger tank with my other two guys soon.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found Flint straddling her earlier today, some mating behavior already, it seems.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on the Tads soon you will have more froglets then you know what to do with they can be pretty prolific!
Lol, yeah…I know there are a few tadpoles in the brom now. I don’t even know where he deposited the others! Maybe I’ll randomly find them as unaccounted for froglets at some point…

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! Lovely colors
Oh yeah, they are! I saw you were rethinking your frog choice on your vivarium build thread…Santa Isabels aren’t a bad choice for a beginner. They‘re a bit noisy, but hardy and bold, good in groups and will use all the space in your tank. They've been a good first dart for me, anyway.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They waste no time. Left for lunch with this happening, found another clutch by the time I got back home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts