Dendroboard banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting to figure out my new sony alpha series camera and thought Id bug yall with more pic attempts of my obligates! to all you p[hoto gurus out there critique and suggest!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Very nice, it's much easier to see these compared to the last time when all of the pics opened so small ;)
Bryan

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Cairo, those lobo's look exactly like my 'spotted' el dorado with the forglets morphing out red. Mine are 23-24mm noticeably bigger than any of my other pums...are your's this big too?

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cairo, those lobo's look exactly like my 'spotted' el dorado with the forglets morphing out red. Mine are 23-24mm noticeably bigger than any of my other pums...are your's this big too?
Theyre really big. But mine come out with blue paws and sonetines blue bellies and def nit near dorado. : )

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look at my dirado fem up top. Almost half the size

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yea my Cucheros are insane I have my trio plus 3 to 4 month old froglets I just pulled and I have 3 froglets just walked out of the water about 2 weeks ago plus this morning catching those tads being dropped off....crazy

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Darn! I didnt realize those caycheros were tge ex texan caucheros i sent ya! Haha can you say color blind??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts