Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike,
Thanks. Yes, they are bicolor. I got them from Yuri who lives in Silver Spring MD. These are decendents of the frogs on display at NAIB. They are so amazing. It'll be a while before they are mature, but I'll let you know when I get froglets if you want some. :)

-Richard

·
Registered
696 Posts
Cool! I'm going to need to figure out what to do with the behemoth tank I'm picking up tomorrow. I'm anxious to see how damaged it is. It could be a lot of work just to get it back in shape, we'll see. But the bi-colors are sweet.
Mike

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah,
Dave sent me an email saying you're getting it tomorrow morning. I was hoping it was today so I could help out but I have to catch a flight tomorrow morning. I think I am going to NAIB today, I hope the sun comes out.

-Richard

G

·
Great pics,
Like you, I have a 1.2 Bicolors that are in our living room.
Mine are about 1 3/4 years old and I have some tads in the water from them.As I have been told from Brent B. and it is true is they seem to like to lay wherever they choose so it can be frustrating trying to get them to lay under a coconut hut and on a petri dish.
Mine have laid on some cypress wood, right on top of the moss and basically in places I can't get to. Good luck with them.
Mark W.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.