Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
i hope this works. tell me what you think. (don't be brutal kyle i'm just getting the hang of this :lol: ha ah ha ) if you remember on kingsnake my pics weren't that great.

female

male 1

thanks
troy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

maybe????????
[url]http://tbosier.photosite.com[/url]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if this doesn't work please tell me what i'm doing wrong

female

male 1

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Here is one of your pictures:

You have to use the tags: and put the images URL in between them. You have to get the image in its own window, so it has the .jpg at the end of the URL. If using a PC you can click with the right click button on your mouse and then select "open image in new window"... and for MACS just click and hold, then select the same thing. Then copy and paste the URL inbetween the tags like I said earlier. Hope this helps and makes sense :D

G

·
I am a frog keeper in europe i currently m based in the unieted kingdom and i have kept and bred moonshine galacs before they getting quite common over here regards tom

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi,
when i first got them i thought the same about them being terribilis. i have orange terriblis, and there are some differences. the down side is they are not 100% white. their backs have a orange/greenish tint. i have 2 males and 1 female, and i hope to have them breeding soon. i will get some better pics, and figure out how to post them.
thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts