Does anyone else have a problem with mold in their vivs? I have plenty of cleanup crew in all of my vivs, but a couple of them still put off a lot of mold smell. There isn't an overgrowth that I can see, it's just the smell. My ex wife has to live with me for the foreseeable future and she is extremely sensitive to mold and it is affecting her fairly severely. I am getting ready to rebuild several of my vivs, to include the suspected contaminated ones, would I be better off replacing the substrate with matala or something else to prevent future regrowth of mold? I plan on getting a UV room filter to hopefully kill off any airborne mold, but I'm just trying to plan out what my best course of action to take for fixing this going forward with the new vivs.