Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 133 Posts

· Registered
1,007 Posts
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!! three members contributed with name calling, now Jellyman will be giving advise.

This is why answering the question even though it comes up every week is necessary.

I offer help to anyone interested. Posts like this are designed to start flame wars. I have yet to receive a PM from the OP. When individuals are honestly looking for advise on setting up a mixed enlosure they typically contact me within a few hours. These threads are typically started to put down mixing but they actually increase the amount of people contacting me for advise and suggestions.

· Registered
1,007 Posts
This is a nonsense post, certainly.

Most of the flame wars are started by people (such as yourself), who will mix no matter what anyone says. You're not happy enough mixing your own frogs; like religion, you seem to feel that everyone else has to conform to your personal belief system.

I've been around long enough now to know that this is true.

Richard.

You must not read any of the debates. I think it is great that hobbiest want to maintain pure lines. I think there is plenty of room in this hobby for both. I have never tried to pursuade any of the "non mixers" to do anything differently with ther frogs. So who exactly am I trying to make conform to "my beliefs"? I give out advise to those that ask based on my experience. If they choose to mix great if not then no skin off my nose. I just do not think that false statements are acceptable to justify an opinion.

· Registered
1,007 Posts
Question about humidity:
Even though the humidity where the frogs are is very high is this really ideal for the frogs? or can a lower humidity possibly be more beneficial?

I personally only keep the humidity around 70-75%. This helps keep the glass from fogging up and if I measure the humidty closer to the soil it is usually around 80-85% anyway.

Any thoughts?

1 - 4 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.