Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have been looking for my answer so please don't flame me for another thread about Mites.

I couldn't find the answer to my question. Although I am not a beginner this is something I have never had experience with and I felt could be good info for beginners

I have successfully been raising ff cultures for a couple years but here lately it seems im having more problems with mites.

I actually found some natural chemistry de flea Reptile Relief I am going to start using.

I was just curious because since my cultures already have mites. If I start new cultures with the flys from the old cultures will I get mites even if I use the spray. I know this stuff isn't as good as the mite paper but I got it so i might as well use it.

Honestly something this minute wouldnt bother me if they were not slowing down my cultures but last week they were booming and now I don't have hardly any left.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well then don't reply ed. If it bothers you it was not the same day it was last night when I posted it. I did not check it until this evening and I was surprised no one had replied to it. No need for the attitude.

I did a couple searches found about 10 threads about mites some were 5 page long theads that i read to there entirety and the question was not discussed in any of them.

Considering the fact that it had killed off my cultures that are only 2 weeks old it may have not been an emergency but very important for me to know.

Guys do me a favor please I just like others are hear to enjoy and learn about this hobby by either reading old post or creating new ones. If your here just to get snippy then please just ignore my post all toghether thank u

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.