Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into purchasing a misting system and Im torn between products from mistking and promist. If anyone has any experience with misting systems or can tell me the pros and cons of each unit, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I would highly recommend MistKing. I purchased a good amount of mistheads, manifold. Marty even went out of his way to find me a small solenoid value. I was filled with questions and Marty answered them all. Then he had questions about what i wanted to achieve - what were my expectations so he could use my responses as input when recommending parts and assembly. It's about time I order more.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would strongly suggest a mistking. And i'm not only saying this cuz' marty is giving me one 50% off, right marty:wink:.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Well once I have enough tanks to actually need a mist system, along with the money to buy one, Marty is going to be my first choice. He clearly uses all high quality parts by seeing reviews and looking at his pages, and I like the no drip nozels. And of course he is a fellow frogger and knows what we need most when it comes to a reliable misting system.

Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does it make sense to have a mist system if you're only gonna have one medium-sized tank (let's say like a 35 Gal vertical)?

or is it overkill?

-sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know that you probably have a misting system by now but I have a promist and it is the best misting system out there I had a rainmaker thats a hunk of junk it broke the first day I had it anyway the promist pump is silent I realy mean that you cant even hear it when it is on and also another great thing about there pump is that it is self priming and it can run dry I dont know about you but there were plenty of times I forgot to add water to my bucket even though it s a five gallons. If the pump cannot run dry then it would burn out in the matter of seconds. Also the misting heads from promist are quick connect they lock into place and there heads are not plastic there are metal which in the long run you never have to replace them just clean them with C.L.R

1 - 12 of 12 Posts