Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the best color to use on the misting nozzles. Currently using red, but am thinking of going to white. Also any suggestions on a quick way to clean nozzles?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What I am trying to find is a place to buy the nozzles and tees, etc. in bulk quantities. I bought a rainmaker Jr kit and I'm trying to be cheap. :wink: Who manufactures those plastic colored nozzles anyway?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone know if the tees on the above site are compatible with any of the Rainmaker system (ie are they the same). The price difference by just buying nozzles and screens from that site is incredible. This making me wonder it the other parts can be had cheaper too.

·
Administrator
8,782 Posts
I've looked far and wide for the T's, etc.

I found a place in Europe that had them but they'd only deal with wholesalers (not smaller orders).

I ended up just ordering from the company that sells Rainmaker.

s

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have seen that the rainmaker piston pump have brass parts. If used with reverse osmose water the copper particles of the brass will disolve in the water. Copper kills moss and probably seen in the future the animals, because the copper will staple in the system and there skin is semy permeable. Somebody problems with this??? I use the Vivaria Basic Misting System with no copper parts in it, and I have never had problems with it. The nozzles complete with bulkheadunion and turnable in every direction are about $ 11.60 including internal filter.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's the deal with everyone using RO water? I thought the frogs needed the minerals in tap de-clorinated water water, at least that was the thought a year or so ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts