Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love some input for those more experienced...

Looking to get a mist system set up for as many tanks as I can -

I have:

1x 20 gal
1x 50 gal
3x 29 gal

Also, 3x 10g (these Im not so worried about setting up mist nozzles right now, maybe in the future)

How many nozzles would you recommend for each tank? And which style? the T or the L? I saw the free shipping from mist king and know its getting down to the wire but I would love to take advantage...

I was thinking of doing 2 per tank, and maybe 3 in the 50? Im drawn to the screen wedges because I don't know that I want to risk drilling the glass, I have screen vents in the fronts of all of my tanks and feel like these would be a pretty simple cut out drop in situation.

Has anyone used these personally? I'd love a little feedback/advice/recommendations. Hoping that is not against forum rules...

Thanks in advance!

You can comment, pm me, or email me @[email protected]

- Alicia

·
Registered
193 Posts
Can't really give you advice on how to setup.. but just bought the starter kit at the Daytona expo yesterday. I got to talk to the guys for a sec.. and highly recommend them! Some really nice dudes!

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
You will use a "T" on all but the last viv, which uses an "L". The "T" allows for the next line to be hooked in. The last one must be an "L" or you will just pump water all over the floor.
I use a single mister on my 25s and a double on my 50 but this is definitely going towards the lighter end of what's possible. Dane's suggestion would not be overkill. So really, anywhere between the two suggestions would do the job.
Note: My 50 is square so if your 50 is a 4 ft. viv you will probably need more than 2 to get a good spread.
Oh, and Mistking is totally the way to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts