Dendroboard banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 429 Posts

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
ATTENTION!!!!

I just wanted to say that I had a pair of Blue Jeans go missing at the meet. I realize that this was probably an accident but please send them back to me. We have someone who saw you take them and didnt think anything about it until I reported them missing. I am holding no hard feelings towards you and no questions asked. If you are to scared to let me know please feel free to PM Ray, Julio, Michael in NY, Scott, or Roman. I promise no hard feelings will be held against you again as Im sure it was an accident. I forgot to mention that one of the frogs has an unusual marking that will stand out if seen.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Terrible....just terrible.

Chris....get me as much info as you have. As much as I have going on right now....this has to be looked at quickly as well.

Scott's gatherings are a favourite of mine for a long time now. I feel like someone stole my frogs after reading this.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Wow dude that's weak as shit.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that. I checked, all I have are my three new bakhuis ;) I really hope that this was an honest accident and that you get them back quickly and without any issues.
Keep us updated.
Bryan

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
As the host of this meeting, I'm truly hoping a mistake happened. See my response under the MADS thread in the Regional section for my thoughts...
Scott

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Absolutely disgusted.

I am now glad I couldn't make the meeting. I additionally can't imagine how Scott feels after inviting everyone into his home. It's a pretty tight group but I know it has been growing by leaps and bounds.

Chris I will definitely keep my eyes and ears out.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
If honest mistake ok, they should figure it out soon and get the frogs back to the owner, no hard feelings. If not...SUPER LAME. Grow a pair, man up and return the frogs. They are giving you an easy dignified way out...take it.

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is something Scott posted on the group that I was planning to post. I think it would be safe to say if these frogs arent reported to be found by the end of today they were stolen. But onto the post from Scott, host of the party.

Ok guys, lets deal with the facts (what we know):
1) There were Blue Jeans in 2 small 4oz deli cups. They were located on the washer behind a cooler.
2) I know for a fact that they were there as I picked them up and looked at them. Approximately 30 minutes later, they were missing.
3) I am completely in agreement that a mistake was made and someone inadvertantly placed them in their personal stuff.

Now on to what we don't know:
I opened my house/collection up to all who attended. I have only two scenerios to consider; they were accidently taken or intententionally taken. I REALLY want to believe that #3 happened; everyone should be unloading their possessions by now and can make everything whole again by simply agreeing a mistake happened--I WANT that outcome!

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
VENDORS:

Please beware of someone trying to sell you Blue Jeans. These to frogs are very unique and have pictures of there marking that are uncommon from any other Blue jean I have seen.

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
I hate to say this, but if someone hasn`t realized by now that they took these by mistake...... I mean really- how do you just put these 2 frogs unknowingly with your belongings and just leave.

I really hope I`m wrong here.

John

1 - 20 of 429 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.