Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know anything about the mid west reptile show? it is in indianapolis on sept. 26. do you think i could pick up a azureus there or should i get one from someone online that you guys would recommend

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats where i usually go. Quality Captives goes down their each time and they have nice frogs. Its realy has evolved into more of a snake show than anything else.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I go to the Miwest Reptile Show each month, but will probably not make it this month due to vacation plans. Furizzl is right, the ladies at Quality Captives (http://www.qualitycaptives.com) always have a nice selection of azureus and several forms of auratus, as well as leucs and various tincs (saw some nice Surinam cobalts last month!). If you contact them before the show, they can let you know what they will have, and they might even hold something back for you (if you ask really nice and bat your eyes :lol: ).

Occasionally, others sell darts there as well, but it's mostly the bearded dragons, leopard geckos, snakes, and arachnids that are offered there--as well as all sorts of vivarium products. If you are in the area, you should definitely check it out!

Kevin, I'm sorry to hear that I'll be missing you this month. I was hoping to meet you. :?

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Yes, we are at the show every month. We will have the following available:

Azureus - 2 - 3 months old
Luecs froglets & subadults (4)
Cobalt tincs
Green & Black Auratus
Blue & Black Auratus.

Contact us before the show and we can go over what we are bringing in more detail.

Melis

holiday said:
does anyone know anything about the mid west reptile show? it is in indianapolis on sept. 26. do you think i could pick up a azureus there or should i get one from someone online that you guys would recommend

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the ladies from Quality Captives have a nice selection of DARTS at the show. They also have suplies as well. I have only bought suplies from them but do plan on buying some DARTS from them when ready to buy.
Bob from the Minds Eye in Inianapolis usually set up next to them and sell plants if you need some. I plan on being their to look around again and hope to meat some of you that will be their.

Mike P.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts