Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have my frogroom 90% setup and we are closing on the house in a month, so I figured it would be safe for me to post a meeting thread. I'm looking to a host a meeting around September/October sometime. I'd like peoples feedback on what they think about this. I'm thinking a little later when the temps are cooler. I have a nice spacious yard so I'm considering doing a BBQ. We will be serving froglegs as the main entree.

Let me know whose interested and I know this is far off but possible dates are welcomed.

And I was just kidding about the froglegs.

·
Registered
407 Posts
If there's no frog legs I'm not coming...j/k

I'll be there assuming no conflict with my son's football games.

George

·
Registered
407 Posts
George,

You will have to make it later in the day so Roman doesn't have to get up too early... He's got a long drive.

BTW, congrats on the house! It was looking great the last time I was there.

George

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'd love to come! I couldn't make it to Andy's because it was a bit of a drive, but you aren't too far from me. I'll be there!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
My in-laws took a while to find a house but they finally signed a contract last night.

Glad to hear you'll be there.
I was referring more to finally acquiring your protean tanks. I guess they were only six months late, oh wait, you still don't have them all, right?

Btw, October is probably better for me. Suppose to go to Germany in september.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I'll be in CR and Panama until late September but otherwise should be able to make the haul down and crash with my folks in the Jerz.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good. Yes my tanks did take 6 mos....he still has a few of them but I added a few more to the order. Hopefully i'll see them soon. Jason has been great with keeping in contact with me now. Things have changed with him quite a bit.

October will probbaly be more like it. Weather should be favorable and it looks like it may be a better turnout.

·
Registered
343 Posts
It's a bit of a drive, I don't know..... ;) Can't wait to see what else you have done. If you need help setting up or need me to bring anything LMK.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Could you move further away George????
:(:(

Ray can drive me down and let me take the bed....

IF we return from CR still friends...

We do have a few guest bedrooms...don't know if we will have a guest bathroom or kitchen by then though, but the frogroom will eb complete, which is probably all that matters.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts