Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering having a MADs meeting at my place in late April/early May before the heat hits. I'm located in Philly not far from I-95 and Route 1. Trying to gauge the level of interest as well as the date that would work best for the most people.

·
Registered
719 Posts
April/early May are still open on my calendar (but not the last half of May - I'm committed to a vacation in Trieste/Venezia). Please count me in!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought there was a May meet in Brooklyn and George was having one in June?
Last time I spoke with George, he was uncertain of whether he wanted to do one until the fall. If he still wants to do June I can certainly hold off until the fall other wise I was looking at the April 21st as a likely date.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Last time I spoke with George, he was uncertain of whether he wanted to do one until the fall. If he still wants to do June I can certainly hold off until the fall other wise I was looking at the April 21st as a likely date.
i'm not sure yet when i'm doing it but April would be fine...mine wouldn't be for at least 2 months later.

I'll be at your place though if you have it.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Or how about one in the end of April and the end of June too

Roman, end of April works for me and I imagine Philsuma will be interested as well if he is still in PA then.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think Mid-Atlantic should be a little closer to Mid :mad:
Feel free to make it happen Chris... I'll make the trip:). On a side note I am updating my backroom to accomodate tubs for housing Uromastyx. Have a 55 Gallon Tank and a screen lid available to anyone who may be interested. Can pick up at the meeting or earlier.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Or how about one in the end of April and the end of June too

Roman, end of April works for me and I imagine Philsuma will be interested as well if he is still in PA then.
thats what I was thinking. It be nice to have a few meetings this spring/summer before it gets to hot.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So after much thought and conversation with multiple people, I have settled on Sunday April 22nd as the meeting date. I'm thinking 12-4. I also have some free tanks available that I need out to free up room as I start to redo the animal rooms. They can be picked up either at the meeting or before(preferably before:D) They are as follows: 55 Gallon with screen lid( Needs to be cleaned as it was used for housing melanistic jewel lacertas) 30 Gallon extra High Tank with screen( Already planted with a ficus and would make a great gecko or treefrog tank) 2 1/2 gallon grow out tank with a sliding screen lid.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts