Dendroboard banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts

This is my first poison dart frog. I've had him for almost a year now. I'm going to be getting 4 imis soon and the tank I've made for them is the first one that I made the background for. Below is the picture of how it looks at the moment, it still isn't finished yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our fine spot leukomela viv after 3 months of growth... 55 gal, 2 independent waterfalls into the "lagoon" :D, a fogger of course, and LED lighting-

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I call this little dude "Bandit" due to his personality and the full black stripe across his eyes. I like him. :)

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Two of our Ranitomeya vanzolinii we got from the Hamburg Pa Reptile show :) The one is VERY bold and is out at all times.

photo 1(2).jpg

photo 5(1).jpg

photo 4 copy.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's a vid from my frogroom. my smallest tanks in cm are 45x45x60 exos. I prefer custom made tanks with more depth,but I had room for the exos and figured why not.

hope you enjoy

a finish frogroom - YouTube

Reactions: jckee1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm Dave. My wife and I just picked up our first frogs (long time snake handlers). Here's a couple shots of what we put together.

Great job! My fiance and I just put our first dart frog tank together....I'm a long time frog keeper but only ever had one set of darts.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts