Dendroboard banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Where did you get your broms and ferns? They are so amazing, and the ferns are so nice and green!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The broms were from tropicalplantz.com and the ferns are from lowes. These particular ferns are growing really well in my pea gravel only substrate.

·
Registered
160 Posts
cool frogs and very nice tank! really love the space distribution! this fern is really growing like crazy, You'll have to keep an eye on those because they have a very strong and fast growing

does one of your males show some blue on the legs or it's just the photo effect?

greetings!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool frogs and very nice tank! really love the space distribution! this fern is really growing like crazy, You'll have to keep an eye on those because they have a very strong and fast growing

does one of your males show some blue on the legs or it's just the photo effect?

greetings!
Hi,

The male shows a hint of blue on the legs

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
really nice frogs and viv thanks for sharing! I bet your frogs feel really comfortable in there:) It's curious, that's why I asked you, I never saw any matecho showing any blue on them.

greetings!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
really nice frogs and viv thanks for sharing! I bet your frogs feel really comfortable in there:) It's curious, that's why I asked you, I never saw any matecho showing any blue on them.

greetings!
Thanks, I think some matecho show blue on the legs when younger but it goes away with age.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks, I think some matecho show blue on the legs when younger but it goes away with age.
but your frogs look quite grown isn't it? I mean, by the old they look, I don't think any color is gonna change on them..nice by the way!

greetings!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
but your frogs look quite grown isn't it? I mean, by the old they look, I don't think any color is gonna change on them..nice by the way!

greetings!
Yeah, 16-20 months old at this point. Im trying to find the male too look at the color on him but he is hiding atm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts