Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

So basically i live in Maryland. (who would of guessed?) I am in a couple social groups for people in this area and not a whole lot goes on in the groups. I guess people dont check social groups regularly? Either way, I am looking for some other Marylanders that might want to try and do something.

Whether it be a 'Meet and Greet', Trades or even just talk more on here. It's nice to know that you're not the only one in this area to talk to or even get tips on where the crap to go and buy stuff...

Its beneficial. Just an idea? See if anyone is interested.

Wayne

·
Registered
379 Posts
Whats up Wayne?! I live in MD as well. Hit me up anytime, I'm on the board basically everyday haha

-Chris

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet. Eastern Shore here. I'm in the Salisbury area. What parts are you guys in?

Any of you heading to repticon? I might.

Wayne

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I assume since you're at the Havre de Grace shows you bring your froglets and tads? (dumb question but i have to ask) Are the prices at the shows the same price as listed online? I have a friend looking to acquire a couple luecs in this area. Him and i are both building vivs now. Just seems like an easy way to acquire some froglets from you, since i know you're going.

Wayne

Im out towards Frederick MD. I attend most of the local shows. I wont be at Repticon, cause I dont like vending two day shows.

Randy

·
Registered
440 Posts
I assume since you're at the Havre de Grace shows you bring your froglets and tads? (dumb question but i have to ask) Are the prices at the shows the same price as listed online? I have a friend looking to acquire a couple luecs in this area. Him and i are both building vivs now. Just seems like an easy way to acquire some froglets from you, since i know you're going.

Wayne
Yep, prices are the same. I only sell froglets, no tadpoles. I dont alway have current availability updated on the website. Im currently out of luecs, but do have tadpoles in the water.

Stop up to Havarde Grace. Its a small show, and a good chance to chat. Not too many others with Darts, but its a good place to get supplies cheaper than the petstore and not too crowded either.
Randy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts