Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the Havre De Grace show... I'm actually heading down to Baltimore for the weekend and swinging by Sean Stewart's to pick up some frogs so I figured I could stop by the Reptile Show on my way down to scope it out and maybe pick up some tanks and/or supplies.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the Havre De Grace show... I'm actually heading down to Baltimore for the weekend and swinging by Sean Stewart's to pick up some frogs so I figured I could stop by the Reptile Show on my way down to scope it out and maybe pick up some tanks and/or supplies.
Stop by and Say Hi. I will be there vending.

·
Super Moderator
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! What is the plant selection usually like there? I'm working on a couple new tanks... I need plants and some driftwood

·
Registered
440 Posts
Awesome! What is the plant selection usually like there? I'm working on a couple new tanks... I need plants and some driftwood
Not too much on plants, but its a great place to buy dry goods, tanks, etc. Prices are better than any pet store around. It is a pretty small show.

I will have CV imitators, varadero and patricia, FF's Springtails, and woodlice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts