Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who on Db is from maryland trying to meet new locals that can buy,sell,or trade with for frogs or feeders and micro fauna

·
Registered
91 Posts
randy from eandkdartfrogs.com is from md and i'm pretty sure he posts here. i met him at the last havre de grace show and he gave me a lot of good info.
i'm from maryland also, but i don't really have anything frog-related to buy, sell or trade since i'm still just in the "pre-beginning" stages of viv construction (i.e. it will probably be several months before i'm even close to being ready to buy frogs)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I live in south central PA. If you put a meeting or "swap meet" together, you can count me in, too.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm in Towson, MD and I've got plenty of frogs I could trade hehe :D Varaderos and Azureus for now, but I've got some cobalt tads in the water and its looks like I've got a pair of Banded Intermedius too so I'll get those guys going soon too :cool:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to do a meet in the future but for now cant host just moved in to this place frog room is a wreck because Im busy doing a baby room for the upcomeing addition to my family(baby girl).so a little to busy for now.but would attend one if someone hosts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am located in south central pa here. I am looking into putting a meet together in spring sometime. Once the frog room is mostly complete I will look for dates that would work with anyone interested.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm in Catonsville. I'm actually interested in finding out who's currently in the hobby in Maryland as well, as it's been a while since I've been active in the community. I'd definitely be up to meeting with folks sometime and catching up with people and the state of the hobby now that life seems to have settled for a bit.
I've currently got a bunch of Turquoise and Panama Green-and-Black Auratus available, and am looking for a few more Blue-and-Bronze Auratus, a group of standard Tricolor, and/or a group of Azureus.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm also in SoCentral PA, 12 miles North of Hagerstown, Md, and 40 miles West of Frederick, Md, and might be interested in a local meet.
Karl

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm on the NW side of Baltimore. I've been away from the hobby for awhile, but about to start up a new custom viv.

·
Registered
124 Posts
im in cecil county not far from havre de grace...not breeding anything yet but would love to hang and talk with a group that shares the same herping interests haha

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I'm outside of Westminster...currently with various tree frogs but want to have darts as well...am making vivs, slowly but surely...so may be ready for the spring.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts