Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I might be receiving 10 or so baroni tads and have been doing a lot of research into the care of mantellas, I have a room that stays a constant 75 degrees F year round, would A seasonal temp change be required for this particular species? How does anyone on here raise their tads? Got lots of questions as I have only dealt with dart frogs, any info regarding basic tad and froglet care would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm looking for the same info basically. One of my mantella ebanuai(sp?) started calling the other day.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the calling, been reading these guys are a little to tricky to get going so far finding aged tap water with algae flakes and constant water changes do the trick. That, or aerating a larger tank. I got them yesterday so I got 'em in a five gallon aquarium with live plants and a bubbler and algae growing on the sides, seems pretty good, we shall see how many make it

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Rain_Frog is a Mantella expert. I'm sure he could point you in the right direction. Also, do a search in the Mantella subsection. I'm pretty sure there have been threads discussing the rearing of Mantella tads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts