Hey, guys! I recently attempted for the first time to mix my own fruit fly media in order to try and cut back on costs, especially for future purposes because I do plan on getting more frogs eventually. The media I normally use, however, has a mold inhibitor while the media I made myself does not. I didn't think it would be a huge deal but I made my first culture with my personal media just to test out the recipe and see if it worked for the flies and it only took 3 days for it to be completely and utterly overgrown with mold. I even sprinkled some cinnamon on top as the recipe for the media suggested in order to cut back on mold growth but that did not work at all. Is there any way to fix the mold problem?