Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say I recieved some frogs today from Matt Selley and they are some of the nicest frogs I have ever seen. :) They are very healthy. There is a pair of Infer Alanis that is HUGE. About 2 1/2' and about 1/4# each. ;) Matt if you see this thanks agin for the frogs. Great job on shipping too.

2.2 Azureus
1.1.3 Leucs
1.1 C/R Auratus
1.1 E. Trivittatus
1.1 Imitators
2.1.3 Mints
1.1.5 Lorenzos
2.2.3 Infer Alanis
1.1.3 Yellow Backs
0.0.4 Oyapoks
0.0.4 Vittatus
0.0.3 Orange Galacts
0.0.3 Morospunga
0.0.6 P. Aurotaenia
0.0.2 Reticulatus

Happy froggin'
TonyT

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
I just recieved about 30 frogs today from Matt. Just came across a good deal and it was even better than I thought once they arrived. Man I am stocked. LOL The scarey part is I am 36 and excited about frogs, isn't there laws against that?

TonyT

G

·
I have not heard of him, but if you bought that many frogs from him, he must have quite an operation. Does he have a website?

p.s. What is morospunga?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a tricolor. It is the larger of the 2 brown and green forms of tricolors. Kind of a chocolate browne with green mint colored lines through it. I will try and catch a few pics, if they will show themselves and not run off when the lid is open.

TonyT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.