Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I may as well go public.

For those of you who don't like putting down animals, I am accepting dart frogs that are lame, blind in one eye, injured, or otherwise unfit for sale or breeding. I may accept sick frogs based on my discression. Please pass on the word. I can provide a reference upon request.

I have already taken in two pumilio, a tinc, a leuc, an auratus, and I find the experience rewarding.

Sorry admin, I didn't know where the heck to put this post.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My intentions with this program are to rehab frogs to a point where I'm sure they're going to live, then adopt them out to trustworthy hobbiests.

I have an adult female Inferalanis tinc that will be ready to go in a month. She had an eye injury (I'm guessing an abrasion) and the eye went through an infection, died, and is now almost completely reabsorbed by her body. She's learning to hunt considerably well, and I have graduated her to a well planted 15 long, and she hasn't lost any wieght. She's as active and bouncy as any tinc I've seen.

Adoption fee for locals (I will meet up to two hours away from my house) is gas money.

Adoption fee for non-locals is shipping.

Contact me if you're interested, I'll send pics, or post here with your questions about my operation.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea for Lydia! I would do the same but im only allowed to have 2 tanks in the house. :-( Good luck!
Paul

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude thats awsome. Whe i read ure first post about this I was wondreing how u had enough space for all the frogs u are going to get but adopting them out is a great idea.

Mad Props :!:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts