Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lugubris are awesome frogs. For being so small and fairly drab in color they have tons of personality and are extremely bold. I was able to get the camera inches away from this lovely lady and take MULTIPLE pictures WITH the flash going off. She loved the attention, just like Paris Hilton I guess :roll:

This is the probable female and she's starting to look more "plump" every day. The smaller more slender male is calling almost every day. (not in picture) Hoping for eggs within the month. I know some of you are waiting for their babies.

I hope the pic doesn't come out too big on the forum, still getting the hang of it. also my camera sucks at taking close ups, they come out blurry, so I hope it shows up half decent.

G

·
0 Posts
also my camera sucks at taking close ups, they come out blurry, so I hope it shows up half decent.
I wouldn't say it's the camera's fault so much as the user either trying to shoot closeups under poor lighting conditions and/or holding the camera too close to the subject and not taking into account the subject distance and focusing limitations the camera has.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts