Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,638 Posts
COuld they be drowing? I know with my imitators once the frint legs pop I reduce the water to a bare minimum in the cup and on an angle where they can come out of water if they want or to the edge but still have most of the body still in water.....Just a thought as I am not completely sure of their care outside of what I have read.

· Registered
2,638 Posts
I took your advice and emptied some of the water and tilted the cups in their future viv. Man I hope that makes a difference. It's killing me to lose all of those tads.
I totally understand that for sure, hope that helps. I have never dealt with this species and very little of what I have read about them goes into detail of post leg morphing. Like other species they all say to tilt cup etc....But for some reason I couldn't find anything about Epipedobates trivittatus that says anything about what to do when they pop the front legs. I am sure there are some more experienced members that can give details. Hopefully they will chime in so you can grow out all that you have....Good luck keep the thread updated....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.