Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 6 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna breed luecs i am in the process of making my vivarium i am a part owner of a reptile shop and always like the dart frogs but since this is my first tank i am trying to go crazy with it. The tank is the New 36x18x36 tall tank so i am gettsing alot of cool stuff in there but i know i have to leave room for cocohuts and and petri dishs should i have flim canishers in there to??? i dont know a ton but i have been doing alot of reserch oh and also if any one has a nice pair of luecs that they need to get rid of and willing to give me a good price that would be awesome to let me know thoughts and all that

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thx guys for the help water fall is in already unfortunely but it will have to do i will be planting the hell out of this tank and have plenty of hiding spots for them i went with the tall tank to show case the new exo terra cage for my shop I am located in Auburn CA. I just got a giant plant order and I am gonna be planting like crazy next couple of days. and Glueing my telensia in as well so yeah all on all so far very good exspirence i am gonna me starting to get fruit fly clutures soon so i can know the ropes of that before i start even think about getting frogs. I did a hydro ton bottom instead of false bottom hope it works alright. i will probly be posting videos of the process off of my phone cause i think it is cool to show what you can do with a lil time and alot of frustration and energy lmao. Any tiups with the fruit flies?

1 - 2 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.